Have you ever had this feeling?

Have you ever had some lines reminding you some one, some place or some incident when u r listening to a song?

I was listening to a song from the movie Sillunu Oru Kadhal this morning and since then I have been humming this song like crazy. Every time I hear this song, its haunting.I am not in newyork, never been there.But I know this song takes me somewhere...where I feel ..my hearts feelings could be understood…

"Pechellam thalatu pola ennai uranga vaike ne illai
thinamum oru mutham thanthu kalai coffee koduka ne illai
vizliyil vizlum thusi thannai navaal eduka ne engu illai
manathil azlum kuzlapam thannai theerka ne enge illai"

The rhythm of life is mysterious, challenging, interesting and captivating as well.
I like to work in silence when I'm completely concentrating, which most of the time is not feasible bcoz i cannot expect the same silence from a fellow.

Otherwise, I would like to have soothing music being played on while I work. And if there is something that I lacked, it was nice ear phones thats soft on your ears and a whole load of nice music. I just got myself equipped with loads and loads of Rahman songs, Kenny G and Avril Lavigne and a nice headphones from Philips.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..