What a bugging life is this????

Well, I was kinda busy for all these days, and felt really bad that my life's become very busy and it is moving without a balance. But you never let me down at any cost. Hmmm. Thank you buddy!!

Today it was not bad, neither good. I have never enjoyed any of 'Monday’s' unless otherwise it was holiday. Almost every Monday, it will be a bad day or big day. From last week my life was in a miserable state. There was a big change in my life style. My project got changed and moved to another nearby office. I didn’t had a single good day after shifting my place. Surely it'll take time to settle down here... hmm let c... This is how I will make up my mind every time while facing some challenge.

Today the best part was, I received couple of good news’s. My brother got qualified for his interview. Certainly his result was expected, but when it comes real definitely the excitement level will be really high. Yes, really happy about that. Similarly my friend got a good recognition in his project and awarded. Both of them are deserved for it.

Learned a lesson today, if you get some good news then definitely it will reflect in your day. Yes, exactly felt so fresh, happy, and even more energetic. But down the line you need interest to do things.

These lines are received as forward and very interesting, read over several times to realize the original fact.

"I realized that, even if I deserve the reward, i got to beg in order to get it."

What a bugging life is this????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..