Tagged Myself...

Just found a lot of people tagging each other in this blog world with the same questions and so thought of tagging myself!! :) :)

Ten Firsts:
1) First Best Friend: Karthi, my cousin!!
2) First Vehicle: Hercules MTB
3) First Crush: May be Ramya ( Sixth STD Friend) J
4) First Wound: Fracture on my right hand which I had while chasing my brother at the age 4 I guess.
5) First Kiss: May be my mom and dad...
6) First Book: Sincerely I don’t remember.
7) First Fist Flight: Till date did not get a chance to fly :(
8) First Blue: When my parents left me in the hostel for the first time in my life.
9) First Vengeance: When I was got betrayed by one of my best friend during my Sixth STD.
10) First Appreciation: During Tenth standard when I painted a scene of Silapathigaram; Kannagi serves food to Kovalan.

Nine Lasts:
1) Last Alcoholic Beverage: hmm...A month back wit my friends...
2) Last Bike Ride: To my office, today morning…
3) Last Movie: Vaaranam Aayiram @ Prarthana Theatre.
4) Last Expletive used: "damn it"
5) Last Book that you have started reading: Randy Pausch - Last Lecture.
6) Last time I cried: While watching Vaaranam Aayiram; Krishnan leaves his son in college hostel. (That was so touching)
7) Last time I got Irritated: When I look into my shoes and found lot ants that is coming out and I screamed L
8) Last dream in the sleep: Gosh! I don’t remember that…
9) Last Bliss: Family gathering @ virudunagar for diwali…

Eight Have You Evers:
1) Been arrested: Not yet!!
2) Been on TV: Didn’t get a chance!!!
3) Been out of the country: Nope. What an unexciting life!!! Hee he!!
4) Fantasized about a cartoon character: Naah!!
5) I ever kicked anyone till it bleeds!!
6) I ever wrote any stories. Started working in this part :) hope will do this very soon.
7) I have ever shown my dislikes even I hate that person to that core.
8) I have ever gone to any adventures trekking. Probably in the coming year will do :o)

Seven Things I Can Do:
1) Watch more than 5 English movies in a single day.
2) Eat chocolate cakes, choc ice cream, choc chip cookies, choc drink and still not be bored of choc!!:)
3) Talk on the phone, watch TV and yet finish work. All at the same time! (This is about multi tasking).
4) Clean my place and my things to my feel and often it will be altered.
5) Love many dishes to eat that were prepared by my mom.
6) I can sleep at most 14 hrs without any disturbances and still feel like sleeping… Hee hee!!
7) I love driving and can drive till last drop of petrol.

Six Celebrity Crushes:
1) Juhi Chawla
2) Meera Jasmine
3) Sri Devi
4) Catherine Zeta Jones
5) Nandita Das
6) Bhoomika Chawla

Five Favorite Movies:
1) Maouna Ragam
2) Thalabathi
3) Nayagan
4) Kal Ho Na Ho
5) Rang de Basanti (Err… It’s very difficult to sort out the list, since my favorite movies list is really very big)

Four Greatest Fears:
1) Death.
2) Unrequited love.
3) Lizard’s Family.
4) Breaching.

Three Sacrifices I'd make:
1) Lose 'SLEEP' to complete any office/personal work.
2) 'Almost' anything that will keep my parents happy.
3) I can sacrifice the ego for all my loved ones.

Two Things I'd want to do before I die:
1) Write a good book and I should get a personal satisfaction on it.
2) Want to do something that my parents will cherish me forever.

One thing I hope for myself:
1) Hmm....I hope to be happy and content with all that I have, forever!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..