The birth of my new Passion!

Since childhood I was always fascinated towards photography. Eventually it all started with the pleasure of viewing the best shots. And slowly started in capturing the moments. But didn't get enough time to move further. For past couple of years i was having solitude kind of life. I do get lot of times to spend for myself. Literally i was bored to work on a laptop day and night i wanted some other activities to enjoy myself. I tried reading, but that was not more effective. I do like reading and sometimes enjoyed the reading. But the grip was not enough to hold further and started for some other activities and then I remembered photography. Why shouldn't i learn photography and why should not i develop more skills on that? I have started thinking why do i like photography?


Photography is a outlet for all of our creative Ideas. Photography for me is the one thing that keeps me of sound mind. I enjoy the patience in capturing the moment the way i want. I felt photography is the best way to express how I want others to view what is in my mind. Well, i started figuring the answer and pretty much decided to move forward. Then I bought my first Digital SLR camera Canon EOS Rebel XS aka 1000D. Since i have used Canon Powershot SX10 IS before, handling the camera was not an issue. Started learning from the scratch and so far so good. It definitely changed me a lot in a way, how i have observed things. Sometimes i don't even observe enough around me because of stress. Now it has changed dramatically. Now my eyes don’t miss so much. My confidence level got gradually increased. I am certainly happy that i have moved forward and looking forward to buy a tripod which takes my photography learning to another level.


I have started my own web photo-stream in Flickr to get comment's from experts. If you have time, please take a look and the comments are always welcome.

Comments

  1. Hey .... Never knew that you were so interested in photography... I was a surprise to see this post....Congrats buddy....

    ReplyDelete
  2. But being in US might have went to next level SLR... at least 550D would have been better choice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about the lens???? bought any telephoto lens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could have bought that, but I don't want to spend a lot. Also I Got a deal for Rebel XS with additional lens 55mm - 250mm F/4.0-5.6 with IS. So i went for that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

Life is Engaged..