reign over me...



The theme of this movie was very inspiring and most of all, Adam Sandler's performance was mind blowing. I have never seen his performance in this kind of emotional movies. And also I have to comment on his partner/friend Don Cheadle's performance. As usual he is unbeatable. I started enjoying his performance only after watching the movies 'Traitor', 'Crash' and 'Hotel Rwanda' to mention some. This is a very intense movie about Loss and Friendship. There are lot of funny scenes but also more emotional scenes. Definitely this movie would bring you lots of smile and tears. I started this movie by thinking it would be a comedy since the casting includes Adam Sandler. But immediately after five to ten minutes you would easily identify that this is completely not a comedy flavored but also with emotional dealings. This movie comes under the list of movies that deals post 9/11 event. I honestly recommend this movie to anyone who like to watch the best performances from the lead actors.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The Great Comeback!!

Life is Engaged..