To really live a life…

I always wanted to learn Music (Guitar), but could not, maybe because I never had time. School, college & finally job preoccupied my life.

Each of us have so many passionate desires, expectations but are we really able to fulfill them? Not all of them or maybe not at all. This may not bother us now, but it will certainly bother us later. Yesterday I heard my friend talking passionately about how he played a superb instrument, but could not pursue it for education. He still thinks he could have become famous, if only he had concentrated his efforts on his art along with his education.

How many of us get glorious chances of fulfilling our wishes but are afraid to do so. Life may go on, but it is never going to come back, so while I am still young, I am going to make every effort to fulfill my desires, atleast some of them if not all. To really live a life….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..