You know what my problem is?????

You know what my problem is? It's not getting mad at silly things... Or expecting someone or something to be the way I want it to be...

My problem is, I can't express WHY I am angry/sad/upset in words. I can't tell someone the reason for my petulant reactions in such a way that they can understand it. I can't put a finger on what or why or who is the reason for my mood... and I can't translate that into something people can relate to.That is my biggest problem......... And I just have no clue how to solve it.

How can you justify pain or anger? If I am angry or upset about something, and you think it does not make sense, then does it mean that I am not supposed to feel that way? Or just because YOU think that it's not fair for me to feel that way, does it mean that what I feel has to be thrown out the window?

How fair is that??????

Comments

  1. Well Karthi i didn't find the answer yet. But during this course of the period i have learned to convince my self about what is important to me. So there won't be any chances for analyzing whether it is a goofy question.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..