See me the way I am...

The one thing I always hate is to be misunderstood; certainly nobody likes to be misunderstood. I completely disagree to the point when someone says 'I can judge him by seeing his face’???? Does anyone can judge a person by having a single look at his face? May be we can relate it somehow but we can’t conclude it. Does anyone who's quiet have to be shy? Is just blabbing the sign of being a jovial person? Why I'm always identified as a shy person is something I've understood in no way. Just the fact that I don't initiate talking to every person I meet is NOT a good idea to bring to a close that I'm a shy person. Nevertheless you don’t know about me, don't jump into conclusion; I'm not how you perceive I am.

Does anyone who's quiet also have to be calm? This thought surprises me like hell; most of the quiet people I know almost forever have a disturbance raging in their heads, and this sometimes includes me also. Not every tensed person has to show his anger by screaming or running around and pulling the whole place down. If I'm quiet, beware, I'm angry or I'm tensed and NOT calm, no way. Don't jump into wrapping up. When someone eats chocolates you can never feel the taste which he felt. That’s obvious right... Sometimes as a part of our life, we have to hear our soul. How can you achieve that? Only by silence. That doesn’t mean I’m deplorable. In fact I recommend everyone to enjoy the silence. That’s the place to study about you. You can clearly visualize your likes, dislikes, enjoyment, sadness and everything.

And what is this obsession about me not being confident or taking initiatives? A confident person doesn't have to go about with his head high forever, looking at the sky. A person willing to take initiatives doesn't have to go out of the way asking people things, just to take initiatives; people, are different. And what is being traditional and what is being open and modern? Is wearing vogue and drinking vodka modern, and is wearing the nuance and grinning at drinks traditional? Again, each of these words have their own definitions and I certainly agree that they vary with people, but before you brand me into any of these, THINK TWICE; you don't know me, don't jump into conclusion.

I don't know why, but there seem to be a lot of things I miss in life because of this slip up that people cast me into; I'm not a traditional, shy, quiet, a never-confident, a-never-takes-initiative- and whatever......I'm quite the opposite and sometimes seen in the same frame, just because I don't show my character in the way people usually perceive them. Please be aware of my nature, before you put me unjustly in any of those mistakes where I was never supposed to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..