Happiest Moment !!!

Well, Hi dear!!!!! Since it’s been a very long time I came here and the main reason is I was totally busy with my scheduled work and routine life. I was thinking at least once in a week that I should share the happenings but it’s a big deal to allot the time, you know. Hmmm, not bad at last now im back to share you something that I should. YUP, I did a great thing which in turn im going to have my own bike very soon and im extremely longing for that moment.

Are you wondering how it possible for me to do this???? That was a big and the most unfortunate day. I faced almost all the possible troubles and finally it was the time for me to scream out loud. I did that and I found no way to stop me doing that. On the same day I had a thought like why dont I write letter to my dad? That sound’s good na... hmm, I guess it will be better way to express my obligations to my lovable dad without any break. Simply the next moment I started the letter. I typed it in a notepad (Well I was in office). Almost I completed the main part of the letter by thinking couple of hours. And you know I was loosen up for some extent and I felt it on the same day before my sleep.

The very next day I added some more points and the letter is done and as per my mate suggestion I wrote the whole thing and you know it took five whole A4 sheets to complete. And im totally excited and felt much happy to send the letter and couriered. But the thrill is that it was Friday. I know the letter will reach him only by Monday or Tuesday. I informed to my dad on Friday that I have sent a courier to him and nothing more than this information and I haven't let him know any single clue. He might have thought many things in his mind before reading the letter. I was eagerly waiting for my dad's response.

The happiest moment came, it was Tuesday and I would say that I was totally filled with loads of work and even I didn't have time to take any break other than lunch. Post lunch I was exceptionally fighting with the migration problem and suddenly my mobile buzzed me and it was my dad. Now I got remembered about my courier and I took the call. He said Hello Junaaa!!! (He used to call me like this always!!) And he said he read the letter and a big silence (ah! at least it lasted for 5 seconds). Simply he said "Get your bike, whatever you want get it and that too right now". You know how I felt? I felt the pleasure to the core and couple of tears around my cheeks and that was due to the happiest moment. And we spoke for another fifteen minutes and I felt the most excitement and happiness from his speech. Simply I love that moment. I could never felt this much of satisfaction if I bought it without his wish. It’s like achievement.

That was the most lovable moment which I ever had in my life. I Miss my dad a lot and after this im waiting to see him.....

Love you dad....

Comments

  1. your attitude is very good to do everything in consent of your dad...nice idea to send a letter...sweet and beautiful dad-son relationship....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..