what’s so special about today’s day?

Another day, another morning, what’s so special about today’s day? Well frankly speaking nothing. It is same as any other day. One thought that always move around in my mind, sticking to me like glue-why life is so boring? I don’t know about others but at least mine absolutely is. I always feel that something is lost, that there is more to life then what is visible to the eyes. Everything looks the same; I mean same old days, same old people, same old ideas, same old philosophies and list just goes on and on. I mean everything is repetitive. But I also see people who look really happy. What is that they have and I don’t? May be they are just carrying false faces. I mean just pretending to be happy but deep down they are as shattered as me, as lost as me. Could be they are just ignorant, so busy with their lives that they don’t even have time for themselves. You know what! This point of ignorance raises another question. Who is better placed in life those who are ignorant or those who are searching for the meaning of existence. I really wonder.

Every morning when I get up the first thing that I think about is – why the hell am I getting up? What for? Just to carry out the same old schedule. To carry out the same old rituals I carried out yesterday or have been doing for last so many years. Living this life is so distressingly painful. I really need and want to break free from this vicious circle where I am literally suffocating to death. Does it possible to have the peaceful life? First of all does it exist? Does anyone sense the existence of blissful life? If so what was the secret behind that? I am deliberately searching for that. And I should find the answer before I hate this life. I don’t think it is possible in this life. Ultimately by end of day everyone needs money for their day to day life and for future. For earning good we need to put lots of effort. And certainly we face lots of ups and downs in our career. But still we have the responsibility to accept the present situation and we need to act in that regard. So this is life. I have everything in this life to enjoy, loving friends, parents and earning good money. Right now I don’t have any commitment except proving my talents in office and certainly saving money. So I have learned some lessons from the reality book called ‘LIFE’. No one is having a complete peaceful life except children’s. We need to accept whatever it comes to you and deliver whatever you can. Your life will be in miserable, if you deny any of that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..