It's MY Birthday!!!

It's MY Birthday!!!
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday to me...
Happy birthday Januuu...
Happy birthday to me..

How old am I now?

I turn another year older today.

But the world stays pretty much the same. And I don’t know if I am wiser or anything. Maybe I’ve learned some life’s lessons from a few experiences here and there, a few things were added to my memory bank, I’ve gained or lost a few pounds, and my age is now XX+1. But I’m still pretty much the same person, and the world hasn’t changed much. I still have my besties; there are such good friends and exactly at 12am on 16th June, they rounded me up and gave some nice birthday bums. And they surprised me with a big chocolate cake and half went waste by having in my face. I thought it was over but still they poured Pepsi on me and we celebrated it very much. Thanks a lot buddies. You guys made my day. Thanks a million bunch for those who wish me and also gave me the presents. I loved it. In my office, I had a big blast along with my colleagues. At last my best day ended with having dinner with my dear in Pizza hut. Nice memories...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..