First step in Music Collection..

Well, in my previous post i have mentioned that i have decided to buy Microsoft Zune HD but after lot of reviews and personal opinions i have bought iPod classic.


My requirement was, the storage capacity should be more. And the sync process should be very simple. Initially the iPod did not have the ability to sync manually with our own selection of songs every time. That is one of the major factor for me to look for an alternate device.

But the recent apple product does support manual sync and the process is pretty simple. The iPod classic has the storage capacity of 160 GB which is so huge. As of now i could load around 26 GB of songs and still counting. The sync process is really smooth and never had an issue so far. I really enjoy using the player and main thing is i could carry all my songs in a single device and take it with me any where.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!

Life is Engaged..