Life is Engaged..


Well, I'm Engaged.

Does the above statement is blunt. Well, it is.

It simply explains that am engaged to something and the statement got abruptly ended. The actual point is I'm engaged to a girl. Yeah! am going to get married. Then why didn't I complete the statement earlier. Because getting engaged to a girl is single sentence and it does have only one explanation that am going to get married. But I simply did not want to think of like that. After marriage I will be engaged to a lot of things. First thing is I will lose all of my freedom that I had before the marriage. I need to take care of her. Post marriage is completely different. I always should have her in my mind before planning anything. She is going to share her life with me and certainly I would respect her feelings and likewise. Am socompletely ENGAGED all day, every week, every month and every year. The responsibility will be dramatically increased post marriage. So that is the reason for me to write a statement like that. I have heard from a lot of people that marriage brings difficulties. Am not going to deny that. But I could pretty much sure that being single doesn't certain that there will be no difficulties.

Through my experience I have learned that always there will be difficulties and no escape from that. Thing is, after marriage you have someone to share that. Someone is absolutely willing to take part in handling the difficulties. I am not coming to the point that we have to handle the difficulties all by ourself when we are single. Of course we have family, friends, and Colleague. But both are not same. There are lot of difference in these two statements. Everyone's perception is different. All the above mentioned things are based on my experiences that I have gone through my life.

Comments

  1. How come you got engaged from US ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Without me, the function got over machi.. Only some rituals are pending :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Into the wild of Alaska..

The birth of my new Passion!